Performance testing is a testing measure that evaluates the speed, responsiveness, and stability of a computer, network, software program, or device under a workload.
Without some form of performance testing in place, system performance will likely to be affected with slow response times, experiences that are inconsistent between users and the operating system, creating an overall poor user experience. Determining if the developed system meets speed, responsiveness, and stability requirements while under workloads will help ensure a more positive user experience.
Our Performance Testing Covers The Following:
Outsourcing QA helps you identify and put an end to performance loopholes likely to appear on your software for smooth functioning under peak loads. Everyone wants their software to run optimally without bug interference. We offer you tools like LoadUI Pro, LoadView, NeoLoad, Apache JMeter, Microsoft Visual Studio, HP LoadRu
Immediate Benefits Of Outsourcing QA Performance Testing
- Early problem detection in the development cycle
- A change option to refactor code
- Statistical analysis aligned with performance objectives
- IP-led testing to start performance engagements
- On-demand testing services with the pay-as-you-go model to reduce project cost.
- Increase in traffic to your site
- Enhanced performance, stability, functionality, and responsiveness of your servers and application.